Resident Assistant (RA) Info
Interested in applying to be a Resident Assistant?
Applications are available the first 2 weeks of February each year during which time we are recruiting for the following academic year. The application can be found HERE when the process kicks off.
Why Should You Become An RA?
- Develop leadership skills such as crisis management and program planning
- Expand your professional network by interacting with campus officials on a variety of programs
- Learn to manage your time between, school, work, friends and family
- Help build a community through providing support and programming for residents
- Encourage leaders of tomorrow
- Be a listening ear for residents
- Team building activities for the staff and residents
- Role model behaviors
- Become trained in and serve as a building and campus resource for other residents
- Being able to help others